Tuesday, April 26, 2011

let me be conceited and selfish for once.

I...

...Cannot wait till I gather the enough strength to say enough is enough...with a lot of things.
...Hope that I will find someone who will love me for the sentiment of who I am.
...Am tired of helping reconstruct a person's self-image only to evoke a big ego.
...Wish that someone could put as much effort in me as I do to others.
...Don't understand why I always put myself in such a substantial amount of predicaments that I have no way out of.
...Deserve the world and more but can't seem to get myself to realize that I do deserve it.
...Have so much love to give that it hurts knowing that I only share this desire with a few.
...Look like I trust and have a lot of friends...but it's been best said that "looks are deceiving."
...Need someone to tell me and make me feel beautiful.
...Don't feel completely beautiful on the outside, but am confident with the in.
...Think in due time I will find that puzzle to my peace I call "love."
...Can only do so much in this life time and want someone to hold my hand and accomplish it with me.
...Need a man who will motivate me to strive for and never any less.
...Want to be with a person that I'm not scared of losing...who's eyes meet mine and can help me be the very definition of "I."

No comments:

Post a Comment