Tuesday, May 5, 2009

QOD


Every time truth comes we hate it, because it's coming against our ego. Are you going to let the ego come between you and this person you love? Lauryn Hill

I've had plenty of time in the past couple of days to reflect and think about life. Like a textbook received on that first day of class, I'm learning and discovering many new things about myself. I came across this quote and it made me realize the mistakes and struggles I've made in the past when it came to dealing with truth and love. Many people don't see how much these two go hand in hand with each other, or how ego can prevent these two from making a connection. I hope to take this new lesson learned and put my best foot forward in the next relationship I embark. Until then self-discovery will be a never-ending journey that I am willing to pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment