Saturday, April 25, 2009

battle of the viruses


So I failed miserably at getting better. Ended up going to Ebisu (Fancy Japanese Resto with lots of drinks and yummy food...for those who don't know!) last night and had some sake shots. Whoever said it was a good idea messed me up BIG time. (Thanks Christian and Rowe!)

Adlib and Bless-ed spinning at after hours tonight at Box Studios. I'm missing out on some good Old School Hip Hop and R&B tracks tonight. WOMP WOMP! Good thing is I get to catch up on the talent on the Apollo tonight.

I had a huge post coming up but some elements are still in the mixing lab and with my mind in the gutter from all this sneezing and wheezing? I think I'd rather let it pass until I'm 110% better. On another note, added TWO things to my remedy list!

BACTERIA BITCHES...meet BUCKLEY'S! You know that shit tastes awful but it works like a charm. AND meet NYQUIL! K.O.'in bitches till sunrise! Woop Woop! I can get a good night sleep. PLUS me being a homebody tonight. Now if this stuff doesn't place me in a better state by tomorrow I'll be out of options. Suggestions are welcomed! ;)

ROUND TWO! FIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT.

RE-EDIT 10:21PM PACIFIC TIME.
Saturday night beat treats for all the cool kids staying in. Enjoy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment