Sunday, April 26, 2009

eargasmic!!!

UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I can't contain it. I made a lot of posts on twitter about this one new found glory. Soooooooo dope. But I erased my twits because I didn't wanna blow up people's home pages. Decided to blog about him instead. Make it a bit more extensive, cuz talent like this deserves it! No excuses. Hands down...this guy is illy-genius! If you've heard of Nujabes and you love them then you're gonna love this dude. Samon Kawamura. The newest add to my selections. Enjoy!



And more to go with that...

Samon Kawamura - Timeless Space

Samon Kawamura - One and One
Samon Kawamura - Morioka Sunset
Samon Kawamura - Playground



Let your ears and mind do the work. He's been dubbed the "Madlib" of Japan. There is no doubt about that comparison. Enjoy people!

No comments:

Post a Comment