Saturday, April 18, 2009

eff-why-eye


The name deejoyce derived from a nickname I got from a coworker, which eventually found itself to some of my friends. Another play on words...well abbreviations. We all know what DJ means right? Disc Jockey. There are other terms for it but I'd say that's the most used one. Then there's my love for music...but I haven't gotten to the point of being a DJ and am far from it. ANYWAY, DJ is associated to me as "drunken joyce." Not a proud name to live by...and no I'm not an alcoholic nor do I get rowdy or wild out when I am drunk...but it just stuck. Took it to the next level and plugged in the double ee's and my name. There ya have it! The histoire of my name. Fairly recent too.

On another smooth note...It is mothereffin' BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL in Vancity today! The sun is shining with a steady breezin'. Tonight's PHO night at the Tang Rezzie. Shoutouts to my BBG Rosa for her 24th Birthday today! She did that blowjob shot justice last night! It is also the debut of THECOOLESTGUYSEVERRR...Boombox Saints at The Wild Coyote tonight. Things should be hella interesting. Haven't shown face at that club in a while and am not sure what or who to expect to run into...but if I'm DJ then it should be all good.

Gonna hit up Downtown in a bit to drop the BFF off to St. Paul's cuz there's never any parking...then find her a dress for her 'prom'...that's right. She gradded from Nursing! Proud of you girrrrrrl! YAY!

I swear I'll have some interesting talks tomorrow. Thank you to those of you who tuned into my blog and enjoyed my music post. It was really fun making it. Time flies when you're having fun, right? Well happy Saturday folks! Keep it breezy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment