Tuesday, April 21, 2009

the canadian in me


Just got home from some PHO eats with Pops. It was a long and heart wrenching game but CANUCKS swept them BLUES off clean! Making it a 4-0 lead series. I haven't been this hockey-crazed since elementary! But daaaaaamn Burrows got my heart fluttering at 2980432819843 beats per second, and Luongo doing about 28 saves in one period?! Thank you Vancity! You made my night foreals. I hear the streets honking. Bring out the next muhhfuggaz who wanna get creamed!

On a side note...I've been on that KMD tip all day. I think I might have to make a playlist on the evolution of DOOM! Hahaha Keep ya posted on that!

Gonna try and stay in tomorrow. But I have a feeling I might flake out and end up at Tunnel as per usual. Will power please don't let me down? OH! Happy belated 420 y'all! Art Gallery was looking busy and the sun was shining. Smelled like that good ol' BC Budskeez. Po-Poskeez couldn't do jack about all the greens circulated. Hahaha good times!

Anyway gonna leave it off with a hilarious commercial homegirl found on YouTube. It reminded me of Tunnel, 1st Love promotions...$3 HighBalls and $4 HEINEKENS. Just watch these guys' facial expressions...gotta love it! Hahahaha!



Happy Tuesday night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment